Website Cecropia Solutions
- Bachelor of Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- 4+ years of development experience in C/C++.
- 5+ years of experience working with Linux OS.
- Experience in C++ 11 and later, C++ OOP (design and implementation) and multithreaded applications.
- Good understanding of networking and TCP/IP protocol stack, like HTTP, TLS, SSL, RTP, UDP, 802.11 (knowledge on wireless communications is a plus).
- Experience configuring Web Servers like NGINX or Apache.
- Experience in different scripting languages. Preferred (but not limited to): Bash scripting, Python, awk, perl.
- Familiarity with tools to build C/C++ projects, Makefiles, CMake, and cross-compilation.
- Willing to learn about different hardware platforms. Familiarity with porting software to different hardware platforms.
- 3+ years of experience having direct communication with clients to collect requirements.
- Experience with audio processing applications development. (is a plus)
- Knowledge with local area services discovery. Preferred: Zeroconf (Bonjour, Avahi), others like UPnP (is a plus).
- Actively participate in the analysis, design and estimation of projects for new features and improvements.
- Experience helping clients on different levels of support tasks (is a plus).
- Understanding of complex problems and clearly communication with the team.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail with excellent problem solving skills.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- “Out of the box” thinking and ability to manage multiple competing projects at once.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, high growth and changing environments.
- Knowledge of Scrum principles and Jira (is a plus).
- Knowledge using version management tools like Bitbucket or Git (is a plus).
- Fluent english speaker.
To apply for this job please visit careers.cecropiasolutions.com.