Website Cecropia Solutions
- Bachelor of Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- 6+ years of development experience.
- 4+ years of development experience (iOS, Android or both).
- 3+ years of experience having direct communication with clients to collect requirements.
- Expert in coding with Objective-C, Java or both for cross platform application use.
- Experience in Swift is a plus.
- Experience with audio processing framework is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of network architecture.
- Familiarity with networking and communication protocols.
- Design, develop, and troubleshoot networking and communication applications.
- Detailed knowledge of the capabilities and limitations of the mobile platform.
- Experience with high-performance application optimization.
- Knowledge of the principles of user-experience design for mobile applications.
- Actively participate in the analysis, design and estimation of projects for new features and improvements.
- Experience helping clients on different levels of support tasks (is a plus).
- Understanding of complex problems and clearly communication with the team.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail with excellent problem solving skills.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- “Out of the box” thinking and ability to manage multiple competing projects at once.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, high growth and changing environments.
- Knowledge of Scrum principles and Jira (is a plus).
- Knowledge using version management tools like Bitbucket or Git (is a plus).
- Fluent english speaker.
To apply for this job please visit careers.cecropiasolutions.com.